Friday 27 September 2013

Factors to be considered when borrowing a loan

1.       Business concept
It is the duty of member to put together details of the investment to be undertaken- the purpose of the loan i.e. the loan for increasing stock, purchase of machine, purchase of building materials, purchase of land, etc.
2.       Character of borrower
Assess your character- how do you behave when you have money and when you don’t?
-put in safety measures to ensure you use the loan for the purpose intended/wisely.
-why are you borrowing? Is it because you need the loan or is it because the money is available?
-are you a trustworthy applicant? Hardworking?
3.       Capacity to pay
This is the ability to repay credit if extended. Assess your own ability to repay the loan in line with society’s loan policy and your personal financial position.
Consider your capital standing or financial strength i.e. monthly financial obligations not on the palsy that may hinder you from repaying the loan or make you suffer pecuniary embarrassment.
4.       Own contribution
This is the amount of funds borrower is willing to invest in the business. Do not expect your society to finance your project 100%
5.       Collateral for loan
These are details on security put forward by the borrower in good faith as a guarantee that money borrowed will be repaid.
In co-operatives this is basically a guarantor. However, members should use other forms of security e.g. share certificates and insurance policy, in case the society loan policy allows.
6.       Interest rate
Consider the interest rate of the loan to be borrowed and its effect on your income for the whole period of the loan repayment.
Members should concentrate on development loans for their own development and take school fees loan where necessary.
They should avoid unnecessary emergency loans at all cost because mostly one cannot do much and they reduce member’s ability to take a development loan.
RULES GOVERNING LOAN APPLICATION
An applicant shall be considered or accepted for the processing upon a members meeting the following conditions:
1.       Must have been an active member of the society for a period f not less than six months
2.       Must be consistent saver with the society for a period of not less than six months
3.       Must be willing to conform to all rules, by laws and co-operative societies act
4.       Must be a Kenyan citizen with a valid identity card and be a person of sound mind who has not been declared bankrupt or barred to contract for any reasons
5.       Must be earning regular income either from business or employment
6.       The loan application must be for prudent purposes and application must justify its legality by stating its purpose
7.       Must be willing to make all necessary disclosures of information necessary to facilitate loan processing and guarantorship

8 comments:

  1. Hey,Thanks for your most value able blog.I really like this.Your blog Idea is so follow able. Best Personal Loan in UAE

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hello Everybody,
    My name is Mrs Sharon Sim. I live in Singapore and i am a happy woman today? and i told my self that any lender that rescue my family from our poor situation, i will refer any person that is looking for loan to him, he gave me happiness to me and my family, i was in need of a loan of $250, 000.00 to start my life all over as i am a single mother with 3 kids I met this honest and GOD fearing man loan lender that help me with a loan of $250, 000.00 SG. Dollar, he is a GOD fearing man, if you are in need of loan and you will pay back the loan please contact him tell him that is Mrs Sharon, that refer you to him. contact Dr Purva Pius, via email:(urgentloan22@gmail.com) Whats App +91-8929509036 Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi everyone, My name is Jennifer from New Jersey , I saw comments from people who had already got their loan from Anderson Loan Finance. Honestly, I thought it was a scam, and then I decided to make a request based on their recommendations. A few days ago, I confirmed in my personal bank account amounting to $15,000 dollars which I applied for. This is really a good news and I am so very happy that I advise all those who need a real loan and who are sure to reimburse to apply through their email (text or call) +1 719 629 0982. There are sincere loan lenders! They are capable to lend you a loan. Contact Mr Anderson E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Phone: +1 719 629 0982


    E-mail: andersonraymondloanfinance@gmail.com

    Office address is (68 Fremont Ave Penrose CO, 812400).

    ReplyDelete

  4. I want to share my testimony about Doctor babaiba who helped me.. i want to inform the public how i was cured from (HERPES SIMPLEX VIRUS 1/2 ) by Dr babaiba , i visited different hospital but they gave me list of drugs like Famvir, Zovirax, and Valtrex which is very expensive to treat the symptoms and never cured me. I was browsing through the Internet searching for remedy on HERPES and i saw comment of people talking about how Doctor babaiba cured them. when i contacted him he gave me hope and send a Herbal medicine to me that i took for just 2 weeks and it seriously worked for me, my HERPES result came out negative. I am so happy as i am sharing this testimony. My advice to you all who thinks that there is no cure for herpes that is Not true just contact him and get your Dr babaiba healing herbal cure of all kinds of sickness you may have like

    #CANCER,

    #DIABETES,

    #HIV

    #AIDS,

    #Herpes

    #Std

    #URINARYTRACT #INFECTION,

    #CANCER,

    #IMPOTENCE,

    #BARENESS

    #INFERTILITY

    #DIARRHEA

    #ASTHMA

    #SIMPLEXHERPES #GENITAL

    #COLDSORE

    . he also cure my friend from cervical #cancer Email: drbabaibaherbalsolutiontemple@gmail.com OR

    call or WHATAPP +2348140046509 I am forever greaful ...

    ReplyDelete
  5. I am here to testify how great man called Dr UMA helped me out with herbs and roots which he prepared for me in use of curing my HIV. I takes his product (cure) for (14) days before I am to known I was totally cure out of it, and i promised him that i will testify my healing to the whole world about how he cured me which I am very happy I am doing now , Dr UMA also cure all kinds of diseases , HEPATITIS, A,B,C , CANCER, DIABETICS , FRIBLOD,ALL KINDS OF SPELL CAST ,and so much more , please you can get him contacted on his whatsapp or call on +2347035619585 or email dr.umaherbalcenter@gmail com
    He can also cure following virus
    (1).Herpes
    (2).Loss of taste and smell
    (3).Hepatitis
    (4).Hiv/aids
    (5).Pcos
    (6).Fibroid

    ReplyDelete
  6. Hi. Really informative blog. Thanks for sharing your insights on this. I would really appreciate it if you would make another blog on which one to opt between long term loan and short term loan.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Private Lender Benex Funding Group Ltd.
    We are a Athens-Greece based investment company known as Benex Funding
    Group Ltd working on expanding its portfolio globally and financing
    projects.
    We would be happy to fund and invest with you in any profitable project if you have any viable project we can finance by making mutual
    investment with you. If you are interested, kindly contact us on: bentexgroup001@gmail.com for more details.
    Looking forward hearing from you soonest.
    Yours truly,
    Mrs.Helen Andrew.

    ReplyDelete